* Incorporate your own website address in other forms of advertising like magazine adverts, flyers, business cards, posters etc. This enables potential customers to get more information and encourages them to write your web address down to remind them later.
* Be found on search engines like Google. This opens up a whole new range of customers! We are not saying you will get to the top of Google for a search like “holiday home”, but you may get to the top for a search like “holiday home sauventerre france”.
* Add far more photos, video and panoramas than any of the holiday home directories.
* Look more professional with your own domain name and email address. There is nothing that says “amateur” more than no website or a shoddy website and an email address like email@example.com
* Potential customers feel reassured when they know you have a website with clear contact details.
* Link to your site from other websites such as Gumtree, Craigslist and Ownersdirect. This has a double bonus – you get more direct traffic to your site and it increase your Google ranking which helps advertise to even more people.
* No longer spend hours sending out tedious emails with lots of photos attached to describe your property to potential holiday makers who saw your property on a directory or forum – just send a link to your site.