2. Licence to use website
- view pages from our website and download for caching in your preferred web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream the audio and video files from our website
Except as expressly permitted above or the other provisions of the stated terms, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and not for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish/ replicate material from our website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website without our consent
- redistribute material from our website for a commercial purpose.
We also reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3. Acceptable use
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Registration and accounts
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you. You must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
5. User IDs and passwords
If you register for an account with our website, you will be provided with a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You must keep your password confidential. And notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
6. Cancellation and suspension of account
On violation of any stated terms,we may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You can cancel your membership account on our website anytime using your account control panel on the website.
7. Your content rules
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
8. Limited warranties
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will always remain available.
We reserve the sole right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. And the revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
11. Third party rights
These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12. Entire agreement
13. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Government Law of Nepal. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.
14. Our detail
This website is owned and operated by e-Zone International Pvt. Ltd. We are registered in Nepal under registration number, and our registered office is at New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
Our principal operating location is at New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com.